User Agreement And Disclaimer
Please read the following carefully.
All terms and conditions must be agreed to prior to use of this software.
OVTLYR is a trademark [pending] independently owned by OVTLYR, Inc.
OVTLYR (“OVTLYR”) reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of the OVTLYR website and software (“OVTLYR Services”) constitutes YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS, as modified. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND/OR WISH TO ACCEPT THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN, DO NOT USE THE OVTLYR SERVICES.
I. Accepting the Terms
User must first agree to the Terms. Users may not use the OVTLYR Services if they do not accept the Terms
1. A User can accept the Terms by:
a. clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where this option is made available by OVTLYR in the user interface for any OVTLYR Service; or
b. by actually using OVTLYR Services. In this case, User understands and agrees that OVTLYR will treat the use of OVTLYR Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
2. A User may not use OVTLYR Services and may not accept the Terms if
a. User is not of legal age or in any other way lack capacity to form a binding contract with OVTLYR
b. User is a person barred from receiving OVTLYR Services under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which User resides or from which User accesses OVTLYR Services.
3. Before continuing, User should print off or save a local copy of the User Agreement’s Terms for personal records.
II. Provision of OVTLYR Services
1. OVTLYR is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. User acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of OVTLYR Services may change from time to time without prior notice to User.
3. The Service may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time, in the sole discretion of OVTLYR, without notice or liability. The Service may be unavailable at certain periods, including but not limited to systems failures, anticipated or unanticipated maintenance work, upgrades or force majeure events. OVTLYR reserves the right, at any time, in its sole discretion to modify, temporarily or permanently block access to, suspend, or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, with or without notice and effective immediately to any User. OVTLYR will have no liability whatsoever for any losses, liabilities or damages you may incur as the result of any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Service or any part thereof.
4. User acknowledges and agrees that while OVTLYR may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions a User may send or receive through OVTLYR Services or on the amount of server activity used for the provision of any OVTLYR Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by OVTLYR at any time, at OVTLYR’s discretion.
III. Security Disclaimers
Nothing herein constitutes an offer or a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security to any person in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized. All purchases and sales of securities must and are made through a registered securities broker or dealer of the User’s choosing with whom the User has a contractual relationship and have agreed to and accepted such broker’s or dealer’s terms and conditions.
IV. Limitations of Liabilities & Warranty Disclaimers
1. OVTLYR shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the information, data, content, quotes, transactions, advertisements, and/or other material contained in, gathered by, used in, relied upon, and/or presented by OVTLYR (hereinafter collectively “Information and/or Services”)..
2. THE INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY OVTLYR IN RELATION TO THE INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. OVTLYR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR SERVICE, IN NO EVENT WILL OVTLYR BE LIABLE TO ANY OTHER PARTY, INCLUDING ANY USER, FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, COSTS OF DELAY, ANY FAILURE OF DELIVERY, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COSTS OF LOST OR DAMAGED DATA OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY SOURCE, EVEN IF OVTLYR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EXCEPT FOR INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS, THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF OVTLYR TO ANY OTHER PARTY, INCLUDING ANY USER, FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SOUNDING IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR STRICT LIABILITY, WILL NOT EXCEED THE FEES RECEIVED BY LICENSOR FROM SUCH PARTY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
V. Use of OVTLYR Services
In order to access certain OVTLYR Services, Users may be required to provide information about themselves (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for OVTLYR Service, or as part of the continued use of OVTLYR Services. A User agrees that any registration information given to OVTLYR will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
1. Each User agrees to use OVTLYR Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).
2.User agrees not to access (or attempt to access) any of OVTLYR Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by OVTLYR, unless specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with OVTLYR. User specifically agrees not to access (or attempt to access) any of OVTLYR Services through any automated means.
3. User agrees to not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts OVTLYR Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to OVTLYR Services).
4. Unless User is specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with OVTLYR, User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell OVTLYR Services for any purpose.
5. User agrees to be solely responsible (and that OVTLYR has no responsibility to User or to any third party) for any breach of obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which OVTLYR may suffer) of any such breach.
6. The Service is meant for those at least eighteen (18) years of age. Use of the Service by anyone under this age is a violation of the Terms of Service.
VI. Passwords, Account Security and Privacy
1. User agrees and understands to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account used to access OVTLYR Services.
2. User agrees to be solely responsible to OVTLYR for all activities that occur under User’s account.
3. If User becomes aware of any unauthorized use of their password or of their account, User agrees to:
a. notify OVTLYR immediately at Contact Us and
b. change their password
5. User agrees to the use of User data in accordance with OVTLYR’s Privacy Statement.
VII. Proprietary Rights
OVTLYR Services, including all contents, are protected as a collective work and/or a compilation, as the case may be, to the maximum extent permitted by copyright and/or any other applicable law and/or international treaty (“Intellectual Property Protection Laws”). User acknowledges and agrees that OVTLYR (or OVTLYR’s Licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to OVTLYR Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in OVTLYR Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
1. Unless agreed otherwise in writing with OVTLYR, nothing in the Terms gives a User a right to use any of OVTLYR’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, or any other distinctive brand features.
2. User agrees not to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within OVTLYR Services.
3. Unless expressly authorized to do so in writing by OVTLYR, User agrees that in using OVTLYR Services, User will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
4. User agrees not to use the Information and/or OVTLYR Services in any manner that could compete with OVTLYR.
VIII. License from OVTLYR
1. During the Subscription OVTLYR grants to Users and Users accepts a limited, non-assignable, nonexclusive and nontransferable license to access and use the Services only in a manner and for the sole purpose of enabling the User to use and enjoy the benefit of OVTLYR Services as provided by OVTLYR, in the manner permitted by the Terms. Except as may be otherwise stated herein, OVTLYR reserves all rights in the Services.
All uses not permitted under these Terms are prohibited. By way of example and without limitation, Users may not: (a) disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or modify the Licensed Software; (b) examine the Licensed Software with debugging, memory inspection, or disk inspection tools; (c) rent or sublicense the Licensed Product; (d) permit use of the License Product by a person who is not an Operator; (e) transmit an electronic copy of the Licensed Software by any means; or (f) use the Licensed Software in the operation of a service bureau or time sharing arrangement or to provide outsourcing services..
2. User may not (and may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless given prior written permission to do so by OVTLYR.
3. Unless OVTLYR has given User specific prior written permission to do so, User may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer or encumber any part of rights to use the Software.
4. OVTLYR owns and retains all proprietary rights in OVTLYR Services. Data as part of OVTLYR Services may contain copyrighted material and other proprietary information of OVTLYR and its Licensors. The provision of OVTLYR Services does not transfer to User or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights in any OVTLYR or third-party content.
5. Ownership. Licensor retains all title to the Licensed Software (both as recorded on the original media and on any subsequent media), the Licensed Documentation, and any copies thereof in any form. This Agreement is a license to use, and not a contract of sale for, the Licensed Product. All Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Licensed Product are retained by Licensor. Licensee shall not use the name of Licensor or the name of the Licensed Product licensed under this Agreement for any commercial purpose or in any advertising, promotional or public statement without the prior, written consent of Licensor, which consent shall be at Licensor’s sole discretion. Licensee agrees not to remove, deface, or destroy any copyright, patent notice, trademark, service mark, other proprietary markings, or confidential legends placed on or within the Licensed Software, the Licensed Documentation, and any copies thereof in any form.
(a) As used in this Agreement, the term “Confidential Information” means: all information, including, but not limited to, the trade secrets and know-how of the respective Parties, any information marked "Confidential" or "Proprietary" and, in the case of Licensor, the Licensed Product; provided, however, Confidential Information shall not mean any information that:
(i) is known to the receiving Party at the time of disclosure by the disclosing Party;
(ii) is developed independently by the receiving Party without use of the disclosing Party’s Confidential Information;
(iii) is within, or later falls within, the public domain without breach of this Agreement by the receiving Party;
(iv) is publicly disclosed with written approval of the disclosing Party; or
(v) becomes lawfully known or available to the receiving Party without restriction from a source having the lawful right to disclose the information without breach of this Agreement by the receiving Party.
The receiving Party shall have the burden of proof as to establishing by competent evidence any of the exceptions set forth in (i) to (v) above.
(b) In the event the receiving Party is legally requested or compelled in any form to disclose any of the disclosing Party’s Confidential Information, the receiving Party, unless prohibited by applicable law, shall provide the disclosing Party with prompt written notice of such request, so that the disclosing Party may seek a protective order or pursue other appropriate remedies to protect the confidentiality of its information. If such protective order or other remedy is not obtained, the receiving Party will furnish only that portion of the Confidential Information which the receiving Party, upon the opinion of its counsel, is legally required to furnish. The receiving Party will reasonably assist the disclosing Party in its efforts to obtain a protective order or other remedies to protect or limit the disclosure of the information subject to the request.
(c) Each Party acknowledges that in the performance of this Agreement a Party may receive Confidential Information from a disclosing Party and that such Confidential Information is the exclusive property of the disclosing Party. The receiving Party agrees to hold the Confidential Information of the disclosing Party in strict confidence in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. A receiving Party
(i) shall not permit or suffer its employees or agents to remove any proprietary or other legends or restrictive notices contained or included in any Confidential Information provided by the disclosing Party;
(ii) shall not permit or suffer its employees or agents to copy or modify any Confidential Information except as specifically authorized in this Agreement;
(iii) shall not disclose any Confidential Information to a third party without the prior written consent of the disclosing Party;
(iv) shall only use the disclosing Party’s Confidential information for purposes of performing its obligations under this Agreement, and shall not otherwise use the information for its own benefit or for the benefit of any third party; and
(v) agrees to keep secure and maintain the Confidential Information of the disclosing Party in a manner no less protective than that used to maintain the confidentiality of the receiving Party's own Confidential Information.
(d) Limitation on Disclosure. A receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information to its employees or agents under the control and direction of the receiving Party only in the normal course of business and on a need to know basis within the scope and purpose of this Agreement. Provided, however, prior to any disclosure all such agents shall have entered into written agreements with the receiving Party requiring such agents to treat and use all such Confidential Information in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Except as expressly set forth herein, no licenses under any patent, copyright or other intellectual property rights of either Party are granted.
(e) Return of Confidential Information. Upon any termination, cancellation, or rescission of this Agreement, a receiving Party shall, at the option of the disclosing Party: (i) surrender and deliver all Confidential Information of the other Party, including all copies thereof; or (ii) destroy the Confidential Information and all copies thereof and provide satisfactory evidence of such destruction to the disclosing Party within one (1) month following termination.
(f) Disclosure of Software Constitutes Incurable Material Breach. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that any disclosure of the Software to a third party in violation of the terms of this Agreement constitutes a material, incurable breach of this Agreement and shall result in the automatic termination of this Agreement and the immediate termination of all licenses granted to Licensee by this Agreement, in the sole discretion of the Licensor. Licensee further agrees that it shall be strictly liable for all damages to Licensor that result from any disclosure of the Software to any third party.
IX. Data Subscriptions and Payment
1. Subscription Fees. The Subscription Fee will remain fixed during the Subscription Term unless User:
a. upgrades products or base packages, or
b. subscribes to additional services or products.
2. Payment by credit card. If User pays by credit card, User authorizes OVTLYR to charge User’s credit card or bank account for all fees payable during the Subscription Term. You further authorize us to use a third party to process payments, and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such third party.
3. Payment against invoice. If User pays by invoice, OVTLYR will invoice User no more than forty-five (45) days before the beginning of the Subscription Term and each subsequent Billing Period, and other times during the Subscription Term when additional fees are payable. All amounts invoiced are due and payable within thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice, unless otherwise specified.
4. Payment Information. User will keep contact information, billing information and credit card information (where applicable) up to date. All payment obligations are non- cancelable and all amounts paid are non-refundable, except as specifically provided for in this Agreement. All fees are due and payable in advance for the entire Subscription Term, uncles otherwise agreed in writing.
5. Exchange Fees and Sales Tax. All Subscriptions are exclusive of Exchange Fees and taxes, which OVTLYR will charge as applicable, or include in its invoices, as the case may be. User agrees to pay any Exchange Fee applicable to the use of OVTLYR Services. User agrees to pay any taxes applicable to the use of OVTLYR Services and any additional services of products if applicable. User shall have no liability for any taxes based upon OVTLYR gross revenues or net income. If User is located in the European Union, all fees are exclusive of any VAT and User represents that s/he is registered for VAT purposes in their member state. At OVTLYR’s request, User will provide OVTLYR with the VAT registration number under which User is registered in their member state. If User is subject to GST, all fees are exclusive of GST. If User is required to deduct or withhold any tax, User must pay the amount deducted or withheld as required by law and pay OVTLYR the full amount of payment due as if there were no deduction or withholding.
X. Limitations and Prohibited Use of OVTLYR
As an expressed condition of using OVTLYR, User agrees to not use the website and/or software and/or the Information and/or OVTLYR Services for any purpose that is unlawful or that is prohibited by these conditions and terms. Further, User agrees to determine that the use of OVTLYR to connect to and/or utilize information and/or services of User’s securities broker or dealer is not prohibited by User’s securities broker or dealer. OVTLYR may only be used by a User located in a jurisdiction, state, county, province, territory, and/or country where such Information and/or OVTLYR Services are allowed by (a) the jurisdiction, state, country, province, territory, and/or country, and (b) the United States.
XI. Restriction on and/or Termination of Access
1. Term. This License commences on the date User first licensed OVTLYR Services and will continue for the Subscription Term, as selected by User in the payment process. It will be automatically renewed for an additional Subscription Term unless and until terminated pursuant to this Section XI. OVTLYR may notify User that a License will not be renewed for an additional Subscription Term at any time.
2. Termination. There is no Early Termination; No Refunds. The Subscription Term will end on the expiration date and User cannot cancel it before its expiration. OVTLYR does not provide refunds if User decides to stop using OVTLYR Services during the Subscription Term. If User wishes to terminate this License, notify OVTLYR in writing. Upon OVTLYR’s receipt of User’s request, the subscription to OVTLYR Services will no longer automatically renew and will expire at the end of the then-current Subscription Term.
3. Termination for Breach. Either party may terminate this Agreement for cause, as to any or all OVTLYR Services:
a. upon a thirty (30) days notice to the party that committed a material breach if such a breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, or
b. immediately, if the breaching party becomes the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors. OVTLYR may also terminate this Agreement for cause upon a thirty (30) days notice if OVTLYR, in its sole discretion, determines that User directly or indirectly caused or may cause any kind of damages to OVTLYR, its prospects, or its customers. This Agreement may not be terminated otherwise prior to the end of the Subscription Term.
4. In the event of a material breach that is not cured, OVTLYR will not have any liability whatsoever to User’s for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including for termination of your account or deletion of your account.
5. Suspension. OVTLYR may suspend User’s access to the data if User is in breach of this License. OVTLYR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate User’s access to any and/or all of the Information and/or OVTLYR Services at any time without prior or subsequent notice to User.
6. Survival. Sections 4, 8.4, 11.5 will survive the expiration or termination of this License. Upon termination, User will delete all copies of OVTLYR Services and its data in User’s possessio.
XII. Simulated Performance Disclaimer for A.I. System
1. In addition to the Limitations of Liabilities described in Section 4, User understands that the A.I. System (collectively referred to as "Ovtlyr"), Allocation tools, and results shown herein are for informational purposes only. All the information included herein should not be considered as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security or use any trading system.
2. User understands that OVTLYR is not responsible for any losses that may result from whatever action you elect to take based on your use of OVTLYR Services including the Daily List & Allocation software. The Daily List & Allocation software may highlight different types of systems or algorithms from which User may choose to execute trades. Any type of system or algorithm User elects bears certain risks, along with the inherent financial risks related to investing in the stock market.
3. When trades are executed in real market conditions using market orders, User may suffer financial losses due to market instability and/or volatility which may cause the market to move against User’s position. Therefore, a decision to trade in the stock market is made at User’s own risk and responsibility. It is strongly recommended that User does their own research prior to commencing trading.
4. OVTLYR assume trades occur with at least one share with no consideration for partial fills, nor increased market order slippage. Therefore, User’s actual trading results may not match the results displayed in the Daily List or Allocation panel.
5. 5. Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under- or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
XIII. Jurisdiction and Law that Applies to Agreement
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Texas and the United States User agrees to submit itself to the jurisdiction of the state courts located in Brazos County, Texas, United States (or, if there is exclusive federal jurisdiction, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division) with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with OVTLYR, the Information and/or OVTLYR Services, and/or any dispute regarding this Agreement.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, shall be settled solely and exclusively by binding arbitration in College Station, Texas. Such arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the then prevailing commercial arbitration rules of JAMS/Endispute (“JAMS”), with the following exceptions if in conflict:
a. one arbitrator shall be chosen by JAMS;
b. each party to the arbitration will pay its pro rata share of the expenses and fees of the arbitrator, together with other expenses of the arbitration incurred or approved by the arbitrator; and
c. arbitration may proceed in the absence of any party if written notice (pursuant to the JAMS’ rules and regulations) of the proceedings has been given to such party.
Each party shall bear its own attorney’s fees and expenses. The parties agree to abide by all decisions and awards rendered in such proceedings. Such decisions and awards rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and conclusive. All such controversies, claims or disputes shall be settled in this manner in lieu of any action at law or equity; provided however, that nothing in this subsection shall be construed as precluding the bringing an action for injunctive relief or other equitable relief. The arbitrator shall not have the right to award punitive damages or speculative damages to either party and shall not have the power to amend this Agreement. The arbitrator shall be required to follow applicable law. IF FOR ANY REASON THIS ARBITRATION CLAUSE BECOMES NOT APPLICABLE, THEN EACH PARTY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY AS TO ANY ISSUE RELATING HERETO IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING, OR COUNTERCLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER MATTER INVOLVING THE PARTIES HERETO.
No Investment Advice
All Content on this Site is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Company or any third-party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments.
All Content on this site is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in the Site constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on the Site constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. Company is not a fiduciary by virtue of any person’s use of or access to the Site or Content. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content on the Site before making any decisions based on such information or other Content.
Certain portions of the material and content contained in or presented via the Service, may contain a discussion of, and/or provide access to, opinions and/or recommendations of Company. No portion of the content should be construed as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security. References to specific securities, investment programs or funds are for illustrative purposes only and are not intended to be and should not be interpreted as recommendations to purchase or sell such securities.
Company is neither a law firm nor a certified public accounting firm and no portion of the content should be construed as legal or accounting advice. The content does not discuss, directly or indirectly, the amount of the profits or losses, realized or unrealized, by any Company client from any specific fund, securities or investment practice.
Certain information used in the Service has been obtained from third-party sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee or warrant its completeness or accuracy. The content is a general communication and is provided for informational and/or educational purposes only.
None of the content should be viewed as a suggestion that you take or refrain from taking any action nor as a recommendation for any specific investment product, strategy, or other such purpose.
Warranties, Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and the associated materials and content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company, its parents, subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and other representatives (collectively, the “Company Parties”), expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company Parties make no warranty that:
(i) the Service will meet your requirements;
(ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
(iii) information that may be obtained via the Service will be accurate or reliable;
(iv) the quality of any and all products, services, information or other materials, including all merchandise, products, goods or services, obtained or purchased by you directly or indirectly through the company Service will meet your expectations or needs; and
(v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
The Company Parties shall not under any circumstances be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of, in connection with or relating to the use of or inability to use the Service, including any liability: (i) as a publisher of information; (ii) for any incorrect or inaccurate information or any ‘bug’ of the Service; (iii) for any unauthorized access to or disclosure of your transmissions or data; (iv) for statements or conduct of any third party on or via the Service; (v) for any disputes between users of the Service or between a user of the Service and a Third Party; or (vi) for any other matter relating to the Service or any Third Party. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if an individual advises the Company Parties of the possibility of such damages. The limitations of liability set forth herein are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Company and you. The products, information and services offered on and through the Service would not be provided to you without such limitations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the sole and entire maximum liability of the Company Parties for any reason, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any cause or claim whatsoever, shall be limited to the charges paid by you directly to company via the service, if any, for services provided solely and directly by Company to you in the three (3) months prior to such cause or claim or alternatively if there were no charges paid to the Company a maximum of One Hundred Dollars ($100).
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim you may bring must be filed within one (1) year after the cause of action occurred or it will be permanently barred.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you.
If you are a California resident, you shall and hereby do waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”